Pyrex Cook&Heat 2-delige Set Rechth Ovenscha
Cook & Heat by Pyrex is the perfect solution for hassle free cooking, storing and reheating. Featuring a cool to touch vented lid, the range has been specifically designed for use in the microwave. Two easy locking clip closures with integrated steam release vent offer perfect splatter-free heating or cooking. An air-tight silicone seal secures safe storage in fridge or freezer. The multipurpose oven roasters are made in high resistance borosilicate glass, a hygienic and neutral material perfect for cooking or food storage. It does not absorb the flavours of food cooked or stored in it and is 100% stain free. Cook & Heat can be used in oven (without lid), microwave, fridge and freezer.
- Set composition: rectangular roaster 2,5l – 28x20x8cm and rectangular roaster 0,8l – 23x15xH4cm
- Polypropylene lid with leak-proof, air-tight silicone seal, not suitable for transport
- Cool to touch lid with easy lock clip closure
and integrated steam release vent
- Stackable and nestable (without lid) for compact storage
- Freezer, fridge, oven (without lid) and microwave safe
- Borosilicate glass, oven resistant until 300°C
- 220°C thermal shock resistant
- Scratch resistant hygienic material
- Non absorbant and 100% stain free material
- 100% made in France
Pyrex has been producing high quality ovenware in borosilicate glass since 1915. Pyrex glass products have a very good heat and thermal shock resistance. They are manufactured to withstand temperatures from -40°C to 300°C. The glass equally has an outstanding scratch resistance combined with very good mechanical properties, resulting in long-lasting and extremely durable oven products. The chemical composition of borosilicate glass does not alter the acidity level of food and it does not absorb the flavours of food cooked or stored in it. Today Pyrex disposes of the world’s biggest furnace for borosilicate glass using state-of-the-art tempering techniques.